We have a thorough and comprehensive Cancellation and Return Policy. Please read it entirely before placing your order, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience.
- If unfortunately you have to cancel/modify an order, please do so within 1-2 hours after placing an order, by mailing us all the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your order before your package/s has been handed over to the courier service providers, we shall refund you the entire amount. If the courier service providers have already made the booking against your order, or the order/s have already dispatched, no cancellations can be made.
- We are not liable for any delays in delivery by the Courier Company/Postal authorities. No cancellations can be made owing to the delay in receiving orders.
International shipments are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges. Please feel free to get in touch through email/whatsapp/instagram/if you need any assistance or clarification before making a purchase.
For domestic shipments, all items to be returned/exchanged/refunded must meet the following conditions:
- Returns are accepted on Sarees only. Jewellery is not eligible for returns/exchanges/refunds.
- A Return request must be raised within 72 hours of receiving the product by mailing us on email@example.com with your order ID and other necessary information.
- All returned products should be completely unused and unhampered.
- All original packaging of the product should be intact and no damage done to either the product or its packaging.
- Amrapali Boutique reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product, to ensure it is re-salable before issuing a credit/processing refunds or exchanging the product.
Certain scenarios where we will NOT be able to support Exchange/Returns:
- Exchange request is made outside the specified time frame of 72 hours.
- Product is damaged because of use or product is not in the same condition as you had received.
- Product is damaged due to non-adhrerence to the wash and care instructions.
- Customized or tailor-made products that have been made to order with your specifications. (For e.g. Fall and picot addition).
- Products with tampered or missing price tags or blouse fabric cut out from the saree.
- Items that are returned without the original packaging and original bills.
Any returned item received by us that does not meet the above-mentioned conditions, will not be accepted and will be returned back to the customer at their expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
- We take great care in ensuring the quality of our products but in the rare case of the product having any manufacturing defects that have been unnoticed from our end, we would exchange/replace/refund the same. If you happen to receive defective or damaged product(s), please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order ID as well as pictures of the defect, within 48 hours of receiving the product(s) and we’ll take it forward from there.
- On arrival of your order, if you find the package to be tampered with, please do not accept delivery and return it back to the delivery person. Please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID and we’ll do the needful. If the delivery has been accepted by you, it will be assumed that the package was received in a secure manner.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY:
- International shipments are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges. Please feel free to get in touch through email/whatsapp/instagram/if you need any assistance or clarification before making a purchase.
- For domestic orders, exchanges are accepted on Sarees only. Jewellery is not eligible for returns/exchanges/refunds.
- Customized products with Fall and Picot are not eligible for returns/exchanges/refunds.
- For exchanges/returns, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and other key information, within 72 hours of your receiving the product. It would be great if you add a line which explains the reason of return, so that we can take that into consideration and work towards improving it.
- Once confirmed over e-mail from our end, please ship the product back to us within 7 days at the address mentioned below:
106/B Srimani Bagan,
Contact Number- +91-9820849639/+91-9833526707
- If the return is due to a defect issue, only then the shipping charges will be borne by us. Please send us the courier receipt on the mail, for us to process the shipping reimbursements.
- We also initiate reverse pickup for which payment has to be made separately. Please contact us on email@example.com for the details.
- After the product arrives back to us, it would go for a thorough quality check as mentioned earlier and only after it’s approved; it’ll be eligible for exchange/return/refund.
- If a fresh piece of the product in question is not in stock, the customer can either choose a different product altogether or, take a credit note (valid for a year), or get their entire amount reimbursed. Please specify on the mail what you’d prefer and we’ll take it forward from there.
- If you want to exchange the product you ordered with another product of higher amount, we would give you a coupon code/credit note for the balance amount of the product you returned. You can use this code while placing your order and pay the balance amount on your next purchase.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and the balance would be refunded back to you. You can also opt for credit note for the balance amount, which can be used for your next purchase.
- Refunds and shipping re-imbursements would be processed within 4-7 days after the product is cancelled/received by us.
- Refunds would go back to the original source/mode of payment which the client had opted during checkout, with the exception of PayPal payments, in case of which we would need an Indian Bank Account.