SKU: W - 100(B) HCEQ(M)
Powerloom woven soft, cotton half and half saree, with an interesting amalgamation of colored patterns across the palla, enhanced with contrast neon orange borders.
Colors: Grey, black, white, orange
Fabric: Cotton (1/100s x 1/40s)
Technique: Powerloom woven
Weaving Cluster: West Bengal
Measurements: 6.4 m x 1.19 m approx.
Blouse Piece : Yes, in running. (Blouse showcased on the model is from our in-house wardrobe and has been used only for styling purpose)
The actual color may vary slightly due to different screen caliberation.
- Gentle hand-wash in soft water and mild detergent separately.
- Dry without wringing.
- Avoid bringing in contact with direct sunlight and liquids, especially perfumes.
- Pre-order Products: 3-4 weeks
- Ready to Ship Products: Dispatched in 1-2 business days
- Customized Products: Dispatched in 5-6 business days
- Delivery(domestic): 3-7 business days. However, the delivery period may exceed due to unforeseen external factors.
This sari is not just attractive, it also commands a certain amount of attention when worn!
I truly appreciate the material, sometimes it makes me forget that I am in a sari!! I wore it for almost 11 hours straight once and honestly, I was as comfortable in it - as I usually am in my casuals.
It is very widely appreciated at office, every single time I wear it. So, thank you team...kudos!
This saree is beautiful inside out! The quality of fabric and the colour combination is so good! One of my favourites! <3
Very beautiful saree. Loved it's solid colour combination.