SKU: W - 100(B) HCEQ(M)
Powerloom woven soft, cotton half and half saree, with an interesting amalgamation of colored patterns across the palla, enhanced with contrast neon orange borders.
Colors: Grey, black, white, orange
Fabric: Cotton (1/100s x 1/40s)
Technique: Powerloom woven
Weaving Cluster: West Bengal
Measurements: 6.4 m x 1.19 m approx.
Blouse Piece : Yes, in running. (Blouse showcased on the model is from our in-house wardrobe and has been used only for styling purpose)
The actual color may vary slightly due to different screen caliberation.
- Gentle hand-wash in soft water and mild detergent separately.
- Dry without wringing.
- Avoid bringing in contact with direct sunlight and liquids, especially perfumes.
- Pre-order Products: 3-4 weeks
- Ready to Ship Products: Dispatched in 1-2 business days
- Customized Products: Dispatched in 5-6 business days
- Delivery(domestic): 3-7 business days. However, the delivery period may exceed due to unforeseen external factors.
The saree is beautiful and comfortable.
Loved the saree . It is soft, elegant and attractive.... love the Amrapali for the beautiful 6 yards with genuine stuff.
Very soft saree. Good for daily use. But little expensive .
Love this saree and quality is very very good. As shown in the pictures the same.